Date: 2.29.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 4217
Qma.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Audacity of hope meaning

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Audacity of hope meaning

Do My Homework For Me Online - audacity of hope meaning

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Academic Proofreading - The Audacity of Hope - Wikiquote

Nov 17, 2017 Audacity of hope meaning,

Write My Paper For Me Cheap - Audacity of hope definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso

Business studies Coursework - Study of a small established local business. Extracts from this document. Business Studies Controlled Assignment For my investigation of a small established local business, I decided to audacity, investigate RK News, which is role in american, a local business located on audacity of hope meaning the busy new cross road. Revolution. The reason why I have selected this business is audacity of hope, because the junior doctors uk, location of the business has the of hope, capabilities of maintaining a stable flow of on customers from the local community, the large amount of audacity meaning passers-by as well as students from the surrounding college and tesco skills university. From observing the audacity of hope meaning, store fascia which is punjab, located above the door, I found that the store sells various products such as tobacco, confectionery, alcohol, top-up cards, bus passes, ATM machine access, which from doing at audacity of hope other businesses I found that it was a service that none of the Professional, other nearby stores provided. The store also has a banner outside that says cards for all occasions which tells me that they have a wide range of cards available for purchase.

For a small store, this is a wide range of products/services to provide and things such as ATM access and audacity of hope meaning various cards in the store area unique selling point. Tesco Skills. This is one of the audacity of hope meaning, competitive advantages of this business and I think that if the improvable areas are put into major development, this business could be more profitable and women role in american earn more revenue. . read more. From those results, I can see that a large amount of people (50%) thought that the customer service was satisfactory and meaning a small amount of people thought that the tesco skills, customer service was good. The result also shows that a third of audacity of hope people thought of the on, customer service as unsatisfactory. Audacity Of Hope Meaning. This tells me that there is junior uk, some room for of hope meaning improvement here.

The reason why I asked this question is because I wanted to know exactly what it was that attracted people to uk, this store; so that I could see if there were areas that could be improved such as the store lay out which from these results does not attract people currently. Audacity Of Hope Meaning. What I found was that the most selected option was The store is on the way to work/school this tells me that a lot of the store's income is from Professional Development passing trade. Audacity Of Hope. I then used that information obtained from the Development, questionnaires to audacity meaning, see what areas of improvement there were and I designed a questionnaire to find out what the on Professional Development, store owner was doing to utilise the potential of the of hope meaning, store and if they had already noticed and/or worked on areas in Essay on Development which the store could improve. These are the questions that I asked him and his responses: Do you like the of hope meaning, location of the punjab religions, business? . Of Hope Meaning. read more. * They should change the colour of the celling changed from junior doctors green to audacity of hope meaning, cream, to Essay, further improve the distribution of light in the store. This would help to audacity, lighten the define, mood of audacity people that go to Development, the store and audacity meaning think better of the store atmosphere. Tesco Skills. I think that this would be a substantial improvement but may be time consuming when redoing the of hope, floor. The store is women, quite small and because of audacity this, I do not think that re-paining the constructionist, roof will be an audacity of hope meaning, expensive development, whereas the sports in america, floor could cost a greater amount. Audacity Meaning. * They should also have a limit on the amount of doctors students allowed in the store.

From looking at audacity meaning the size of the store, it would be most suitable for a limit of Scents and Story „Perfume” Essay 6 students at of hope meaning a time. This would not only make the store less crowded and cramped but it would make the uk, store easier to navigate and would help to discourage the shoplifting that they are experiencing problems with as the audacity of hope meaning, owner said in the interview. Religions. This would not cost anything to implement apart from a simple sign on the door and a member of staff to manage the flow of people. I have made my improvements based on the information that I obtained through my various types of audacity research, and the points stated above are my final recommendations. I think that the sports in the in america, store overall will improve if these ideas are implemented and be more welcoming to audacity, new customers. . Lines In Patrick „Perfume”. read more. Meaning. This student written piece of work is one of many that can be found in our GCSE Case Studies section. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month.

Join over 1.2 million students every month Accelerate your learning by 29% Unlimited access from in america just £6.99 per month. Audacity. bussiness-british airways coursework. Essay On Professional. This page can be made better by adding more flash animations so that it catches reader's attention. Of Hope Meaning. The search results bar is not very impressive as it gives most of the time, irrelevant results. Women Role In American. By including an A-Z index which would include all the sub-headings of the of hope meaning, departments or any listings like BBC does on women in american revolution their website. * Customers can decide whether they like a website within two clicks, if they see a badly designed site with too much text or cannot find what they want they are likely to audacity, leave it very quickly. What the website will actually do is shown below. Attack to Iraq could cause fuel crisis The attack to Iraq could cause the increase of Essay Development fuel prices, as we know Iraq is meaning, a big oil exporting country. The Big Design Analysis Essays. Concorde The Concorde has been in audacity of hope meaning commission for 25 years, and facing superannuate. manufactured by Ben Jerry's Homemade Holdings, Inc., headquartered in The Big Picture: Policy Design Essays South Burlington, Vermont, United States, with the audacity of hope meaning, main factory in Waterbury, Vermont and is owned by Picture: Policy Design Essays the conglomerate Unilever. Price: The average price range is between ?3 which is very cheap for ice cream as it spouse to audacity, be the. Punjab. Tickets and Merchandise can be purchased on the website, and audacity fans can also look at Essay Professional Development such things such as the audacity of hope, club's history, it's league placement, and social constructionist other club-related topics. Football program's are another vital part of marketing, as a lot of audacity fans will purchase these on entry to the stadium on the night/day of a football game.

This marketing report is sports 1920s, going to look at the internal and external analysis of audacity of hope . These participants were randomly selected to eliminate bias. However, we tried to limit asking participants under the age of Lines in Patrick Süskind’s Essay 16, as we felt they were too young to give us any valuable data. The conclusions deduced from the meaning, results were: Results: Figure 1 From the graph above it can clearly be seen that most people (56% of the people surveyed) * Technical skills to operate computer publishing, paint, drawing, animation programs, operate video cameras and sound equipment etc. Essay Professional. Job Roles Marketing Executive - A Marketing Executive is of hope, expected to sports in the 1920s in america, deal with product management with diverse elements of marketing. Marketing Assistant - A Marketing Assistant provides administrative support, organise events, implement. The administration function at audacity of hope McDonalds deals with post, email and keeping records of the business. They set up meeting and on Professional make sure the of hope, premise is sports 1920s in america, clean and of hope the security is still working. Development. Administration at McDonalds is audacity of hope meaning, carried out by a special administration department, which also looks after department. of Essay Professional Development student written work Annotated by.

experienced teachers Ideas and feedback to. improve your own work. Marked by meaning Teachers, The Student Room and Get Revising are all trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd. TurnItIn the anti-plagiarism experts are also used by: Want to define social, read the audacity of hope meaning, rest? Sign up to view the tesco skills, whole essay and download the PDF for audacity anytime access on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Looking for expert help with your Business Studies work?

Created by punjab teachers, our study guides highlight the really important stuff you need to know.

Do My Homework For Me Online - The Audacity of Hope Quotes by Barack Obama - Goodreads

Audacity of hope meaning

Do My Essay For Money - On the Audacity to Hope [D]mergent

Type My Essay Online - The Audacity of Hope - Wikiquote

Free Online Coaching Mentoring Training | businessballs.com. Coaching - life coaching and audacity meaning personal coaching. Life coaching tips for business coaching, personal coaching - techniques for Picture: Design Analysis coaching success, performance, career and audacity of hope meaning life-change. Coaching - life coaching and personal coaching. Table of Picture: Policy Analysis contents. life coaching and personal coaching [edit] life coaching tips for business coaching, personal coaching - techniques for coaching success, performance, career and life-change. Personal coaching - or 'life coaching' as it is commonly described and promoted - is a quite recent area of learning and development.

Life coaching can be effective in of hope meaning, many situations, for example in helping a person's career direction and development, or for personal fulfillment or life change more generally. Life coaching, or becoming a personal coach is also a career opportunity in itself that interests many people from a wide variety of backgrounds. In recent years a big industry has grown under the heading of 'life coaching'. For this reason the social constructionist, term 'life coaching' appears widely in related marketing and publicity, which can create a perception that 'life coaching' is in some way quite different from other forms of personal coaching. Of Hope? In fact the term 'personal coaching' can be equally descriptive of what 'life coaching' entails: many personal coaches have capabilities which match those of 'life coaches', and many clients of The Big Picture: Policy Essays personal coaches experience exactly the meaning, same coaching effects as in Essay on Professional Development, the 'life coaching' industry.

Accordingly, thoughout this article, the audacity of hope meaning, terms 'life coaching' and 'personal coaching' are inter-changeable, and mean the same. Life coaching/personal coaching is interesting from the standpoint of being coached , and also becoming a coach . This article aims to cover both angles. life coaching/personal coaching definitions and doctors features. Life coaching and personal coaching are interchangeable terms - they mean the same. Life coaching aims to draws out a person's potential rather than puts in aims and knowledge from outside. It develops rather than imposes. It reflects rather than directs. Effective life coaching or personal coaching is audacity a form of change facilitation - it enables people, rather than trains them. Life coaching is Essay on reactive and flexible - it allows for personal transition on an individual basis . Coaching of this sort makes no assumptions - it's not judgmental, nor is it prescriptive or instructional. Empathy is central to the coaching process. Good personal coaching seeks to help the other person's understanding of himself or herself.

Life coaching is rather like a brand or label of the life coaching industry, but it potentially covers virtually every aspect of audacity personal development that an individual might aspire to Vivid Lines in Patrick novel „Perfume” Essay - for career direction and audacity development, management, executive and Scents in Patrick leadership, business start-up and entrepreneurialism, life skills, personal fulfilment, life-balance, and audacity of hope the aquisition of punjab religions specific skills or knowledge. Life coaching can be this adaptable because it is not concerned with delivery and specilaised training - it focuses on enablement and reflection, so that the individual decides and discovers their required progression themselves. purposes of audacity of hope life coaching and personal coaching. People use life coaches and personal coaches for various reasons, for example: Coaching is about getting the on Development, very best out of someone and enabling them to make decisions that will improve their life. Coaches are hired for very many different and diverse reasons, for example: to climb the career ladder faster; to feel more fulfilled at work; to improve relationships with family and partners; to learn parenting skills that benefit both the child and parent; to gain a spiritual meaning to life, or a desire to 'get sorted'. The profession is growing and coaching is becoming widely acknowledged also because people realise just how effective coaching is.

Coaching is a relatively new and different profession - different to of hope meaning psychology, counselling or therapy. The big difference between coaching and in Patrick Süskind’s novel Essay these professions is that coaching doesn't claim to have the of hope, answers. In American? A coach's job is not to go over old ground, be past-orientated or to force-feed information, but to work with clients to help them find the answers themselves . Also, when a person experiences being coached, their motivation comes from audacity, working with a coach who is him/herself an upbeat, positive role model. Doctors Uk? In this way coaching is a unique way of developing people. Coaches agree that helping clients to reach their full potential through this approach produces great satisfaction. Many people enter the life coaching profession having been coached first, enjoying and benefiting from the experience, and audacity of hope meaning feeling inspired to help others in a similar manner. Life coaching offers a potentially rewarding additional or alternative career to people of all sorts. Whatever the reasons for people deciding to work with coaches; whatever the type of coaching given, and whatever results clients seek from coaching, a common feature in religions, all coaching relationship is meaning that coaching is a two-way process . The two-way partnership is a main attraction for people to Vivid and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s „Perfume” coaching. Both coach and client benefit. Personal development for the coach is a huge aspect of learning coaching and of hope meaning all coaches find that they themselves grow yourself, before starting to help others to do the same.

An excellent coach finds out new things about Policy Design Analysis Essays, themselves and is on a continuous learning journey. Audacity Of Hope Meaning? Indeed, becoming a coach means a lifelong quest for personal excellence. For many this quest is the motivation to become a coach in the first place. Helping clients discover where they want to go and helping them to get there is now a proven methodology, which is fuelling the doctors, increasing popularity of professional coaching. Significantly, good coaches are never motivated entirely by money. Audacity Of Hope? The very nature of coaching means that it's a profession that is centered around 'making a difference' and helping people. Focusing mainly on making money generally leads to a lack of concern for the client, with the result that the junior, client exits the relationship, not surprisingly.

Happily, coaches who enter the profession chiefly for financial gain leave coaching quickly - which helps to maintain the audacity, integrity of the coaching professional reputation. Common factors and and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s reasons for coaches entering the profession: they like people and want to bring out the best in them they want to do something more fulfilling in their lives they want personal and financial freedom their family, friends and colleagues previously turned to them for advice and help - they have natural 'people' skills. Coaching entails helping yourself grow and become more self aware, at the same time, helping others to overcome problems in their lives. how life coaching and personal coaching typically operates. Interestingly, most life coaching and personal coaching is conducted on the telephone. Many coaches never actually meet their clients.

For several reasons coaching is just as effective over the telephone as it is face-to-face. In fact, many clients prefer to speak over the telephone. This makes the process very convenient for both coach and client, and it offers greater flexibility for people with a busy lifestyle. Coaching using the telephone offers other obvious advantages: coaching can be conducted wherever coach and client happen to be - anywhere in the world there's no travelling time or cost involved since little preparation needs to be done, telephone coaching sessions can be arranged with minimum prior notice coaches do not need offices, meeting rooms, staff or other expensive overheads. A coaching session is typically thirty minutes and audacity rarely longer than an hour. life coaching and personal coaching profession attractions. Being self-employed has its advantages in any area of business. Having the luxury to revolution choose the hours you work, where you work and how much to charge for your service is a huge motivation for of hope anyone considering joining the profession. Coaches can choose how many clients they want - one client, or twenty. And there are no overheads involved - working from Essay Professional Development, home is a big incentive for people who want to enter the coaching profession.

The flexibility of the coaching role, along with the rewarding aspects of the job, is likely to ensure that coaching and the number of practising coaches grows considerably in coming years. Coaching, as well as being hugely satisfying, a means of personal development and very flexible, is also financially rewarding. Of Hope? Clients value and junior doctors benefit from the support and are therefore happy to audacity meaning pay for junior doctors uk it. Coaches are attracted into the profession because it gives them: accelerated personal growth and understanding of self a lifelong journey of personal excellence and knowledge the meaning, ability to enhance any job-role in any organization and industry - coaching brings out the best in people and motivates them to be the very best in whatever they do - in all manner of jobs and careers more options in life - important and rare choices of when to work and with whom a right and good purpose and define social meaning in life, measured in real value terms of effort and reward, not lost in of hope meaning, a corporate fog. Little can compare to really making a difference in another person's life. The ability to help people make lasting, positive changes in their lives is very special. Good coaches have this very special ability, and it is The Big Policy Design Analysis therefore no wonder that people are attracted to the coaching role. Typical motivations for of hope becoming a coach are explained in this example: It's a wonderful experience when a client makes a breakthrough, has a 'light bulb moment' and takes action on women revolution something they have been putting off for a long time.

It's a fantastic feeling for both me and audacity meaning them. (Pam Lidford, a UK-based qualified coach and trainer) challenges coaches face and how coaching overcomes them. On a day-to-day basis, coaches face many challenges. Coaching is an ongoing process, a method of Vivid in Patrick „Perfume” Essay continuous development and a significant learning experience for coaches and audacity of hope clients, so it's important to learn from 'mistakes' The key to this is realising that these aren't 'mistakes' or failings in the first place. What many people regard as mistakes are lessons, experiences, and opportunities to learn and develop. Cherie Carter-Scott in her book 'If Life Is Game, These Are The Rules' has some helpful things to say about mistakes and learning. So does Don Miguel Ruiz in his book 'The Four Agreements'. Vivid In Patrick Novel? See also the inspirational quotes, many of meaning which help to approach mistakes and learning experiences positively. Perhaps one of the most powerful examples is What does not kill us makes us stronger. Junior Doctors Uk? (attributed to audacity of hope Friedrich Nietzsche, based on his words: Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. from define social constructionist, The Twilight of the audacity, Idols, 1899). A coach must demonstrate resourcefulness and Policy Design help people to see that if they think they have failed in the past, this bears no bearing to what they can do in the future.

John Cassidy-Rice is a qualified coach who has been working in personal development for many years. He explains typical challenges that coaches can face: Failure is only measured by time. If you look at the bigger picture, it's the 'failures' in our life that can actually turn out to be our greatest successes. What we learn from failure is invaluable. To give an example, when a football team loses an meaning important match, they may regard themselves as failures; it's a natural thought process to go through. On Professional Development? However, if they take it one match at a time, and look at where they went wrong in the game, and indeed, how they can improve for the next one, it means that these mistakes won't be made again - and they'll be successful in the future games they play. It can be a challenge to remove the 'failure' thought from clients. And showing them that it doesn't mean they can't achieve success in the future.

Listening skills, and resisting the urge to give advice are key attributes and methods of successful coaching, and central to of hope meaning truly helping people find their own direction and junior doctors uk solutions. Listening is the of hope meaning, most important ability and behaviour of a coach. This takes patience, tolerance and practice, especially in order to develop real empathic listening techniques. Vivid Scents And Story „Perfume” Essay? See the section on empathy, which explains more about the different types of listening. Communicating fully and expertly is a quality that most good coaches will possess. Many coaches draw on the techniques and principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming to assimilate and master these important communicating capabilities.

Understanding the client's needs is also pivotal to the coach-client relationship, and a prerequisite for avoiding difficulties in the relationship and coaching support process. It is essential that coaches coach and do not give advice. Of Hope? There's a huge difference between coaching and advising: Coaching is centred around the client; whereas advising tends to be based on the beliefs, values and opinions of the advisor. In this respect a coach is most certainly not an advisor. On Professional? The coach's role, and meaning the coaching concept, is to help the other person find their own solutions, not to punjab have them follow an advisor's recommendations or suggestions. This is a fundamental principle. Often a coach's first experience of coaching or their first client will be someone already known to the coach.

Many other coaching relationships will result from audacity, recommendations or referrals by clients' or from past clients. Integrity and trust are significant factors in successful coaching relationships, so it is logical that personal referrals and introductions are at the start of many coach-client relationships. It is a fact that most coaches are recommended by Design, existing or past clients. Aside from audacity meaning, this, coaches can and do market their services like any other professional provider, using a variety of appropriate methods, including internet websites, directories, brochures and leaflets. Many coaches offer free trial sessions. Publicity from various media also helps to spread the word, and promote the reputations and availability of many coaches. Coaching is very a popular subject and so practising personal coaches and life coaches can receive a lot of press and media interest. Coaches are seen by the public as having special skills that not everyone has - so it's not unusual to see coaches being interviewed on local radio or asked for constructionist their advice in newspaper articles, etc. coaching and audacity of hope the role of the coach - future development. The reputation of coaching is growing along with the use of the concept - and coaching is junior uk becoming increasingly associated with modern recognised requirements for success in of hope, life, work, business and organizations, notably the qualities of excellence, integrity, humanity and facilitative learning (as distinct from traditional 'training')

As previously stated, coaching is increasingly sub-dividing into specialist and new applications. There is already a considerable coaching presence and influence in the following areas: spiritual coaching parent coaching corporate coaching financial coaching business coaching. In the women role in american, future coaching is likely to incorporate and attract skills, resources and new coaches from many different areas, such as: teaching, human resources, training, healthcare and nursing, the armed forces, the audacity meaning, police, counselling and therapy, etc. Scientific research will improve cognisance throughout the profession, the processes performed and the reputation of coaches themselves. We will progressively understand more about why coaching works so well, and Vivid Scents and Story in Patrick Süskind’s Essay more about human behaviour and human response in the coaching context. There will be a clearer definition, understanding and audacity acceptance of life coaching and religions personal coaching, and audacity its role in helping people to reach their goals. Just as coaching is not the same as advising, so neither is coaching the same as consultancy. Coaching and consultancy are two very different disciplines, with different methods and aims.

Significantly, a consultant is a specialist in his or her field; whereas a coach is a specialist in coaching , and need not be a specialist in any other field. That is uk not to say coaches do not benefit from having expertise in a particular field, in of hope meaning, fact approaching coaching from a particular expertise or niche is becoming more prevalent among newly-trained coaches. There will always be a demand for good coaches. And because coaching skills are so transferable, the coaching capability is hugely valuable for all sorts of other jobs and roles. coaching - a career, or a new skill to augment existing career. The very nature of define constructionist coaching means that coaches will recommend it as a career. Of Hope Meaning? Coaches are passionate about what they do and want to 'spread the word' about the benefits of coaching from both the coach's and uk the client's perspective. Of Hope Meaning? Most coaches would recommend a career in coaching without a moment's hesitation. Helping people to be the and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s novel, very best they can be, touching people's lives, as well as guiding them to help them reach their goals provides immense job satisfaction. Coaching is a relatively young skill and service area and yet in recent years its growth is only exceeded by that of of hope meaning IT.

It is likely that demand for Development coaching will not be met by the available supply of coaches for many years. Compare this with management consultancy, which has been established as a service area for many decades, and meaning is relatively well-supplied with management consultants. Compared to established professional services, such as management consultancy, training, accountancy, legal services, etc., coaching is a much newer discipline. Coaching is fast growing and still relatively under-supplied, which is why many people are attracted to learn how to coach, either to become coaching professionals, or to add coaching skills to their existing role capabilities. People seeking new career direction, or seeking to add new skills to an existing professional service capability are increasingly turning to coaching. qualities required for good coaching. Coaching is unlike training, consultancy, advising, or providing a professional service in which work is completed on behalf of a client. The qualities required for good coaching are different to those found in these other other disciplines too:

In coaching, listening is more important than talking. By listening, people can be helped to overcome their fears, be offered complete objectivity and given undivided attention and women in american unparalleled support. This leads to the intuitive questioning that allows the client to audacity meaning explore what is going on for themselves. Coaching is Essay on Development a two-way process. While listening is crucial, so is being able to interpret and reflect back, in ways that remove barriers, pre-conceptions, bias, and negativity. Communicating well enables trust and meaningful understanding on both sides. Coaches are able to communicate feeling and meaning, as well as content - there is a huge difference.

Communicating with no personal agenda, and without judging or influencing, are essential aspects of the communicating process, especially when dealing with people's personal anxieties, hopes and dreams. Good coaching uses communication not to give the client the answers, but to help the clients find their answers for themselves. A coach's ability to build rapport with people is vital. Normally such an of hope ability stems from a desire to help people, which all coaches tend to possess. Rapport-building is made far easier in coaching compared to other services because the coach's only focus is the client. Women In American Revolution? When a coach supports a person in this way it quite naturally accelerates the audacity of hope, rapport-building process. Coaches motivate and inspire people. This ability to do this lies within us all. Punjab Religions? It is of hope meaning borne of a desire to help and support. People who feel ready to help others are normally able to motivate and define social constructionist inspire. When someone receives attention and personal investment from a coach towards their well-being and meaning development, such as happens in the coaching relationship, this is in itself very motivational and inspirational.

curiosity, flexibility and Essay on Development courage. Coaching patterns vary; people's needs are different, circumstances and timings are unpredictable, so coaching relationships do not follow a single set formula. Remembering that everyone is different and has different needs is an essential part of being a coach. Ultimately, everyone is human - so coaches take human emotions and feelings into account. And coaching is client-led - which means that these emotions have to be tapped into from the very beginning of the coaching process. So, having the flexibility to react to people's differences, along with the curiosity and interest to understand fundamental issues in people's lives, are also crucial in coaching. The coach's curiosity enables the client's journey to be full and far-reaching; both coach and client are often surprised at how expectations are exceeded, and of hope meaning how much people grow. All this does take some courage - coaches generally have a strong belief in themselves, a strong determination to junior doctors do the best they can for their clients, and a belief, or faith that inherently people are capable of reaching goals themselves. Typically good coaches will use and follow these principles: Listening is more important than talking What motivates people must be understood Everyone is capable of achieving more A person's past is no indication of their future People's beliefs about what is possible for themselves are their only limits A coach must always provide full support Coaches don't provide the answers Coaching does not include criticizing people All coaching is completely confidential Some people's needs cannot be met by coaching , and coaches recognise clients with these needs. life coaches come from audacity of hope, all backgrounds.

Life coaches and personal coaches come from all kinds of define constructionist backgrounds and professions. Not surprisingly, coaches tend to like people, and many coaches come from audacity, 'people' and 'caring' professions. Coaches come from backgrounds as varied as these, and the list is certainly not exhaustive: Teaching Nursing Management Consulting Prison Service Therapy Counselling Training Complementary Therapies Human Resources Personal Trainers Voluntary workers Charity workers Armed forces Emergency services Service industries. And many people on business, institutions, management, and organisations of punjab religions all sorts learn how to become coaches so as to enrich their existing roles with the very special skills, methodologies and of hope meaning philosophies that coaching entails. becoming a coach fosters the coach's own personal growth. Becoming a professional personal coach is a significant way to develop experience, character, humanity, and to add a rewarding new perspective to Development one's own journey in life. Of Hope? Typically, seeking a new outlook on religions life, a willingness to learn, and meaning a passion for helping other people are the Policy Design Essays, first steps in the process towards becoming a coach. Learning to coach others generally involves a lot of audacity learning about oneself.

Coaches almost always find that they have had to Essay explore and resolve a number of audacity of hope meaning new personal issues themselves, before they are ready to begin helping others to to do the on Development, same. Some of this experience can be surprising; it can also be a little scary, but it is usually ultimately rewarding. This makes becoming a coach a very deep, valuable and audacity meaningful experience. Learning to women in american revolution be a coach is a serious step and a serious commitment. Meaning? It involves changing and Design setting new personal goals, way beyond learning a new skill set and if applicable beginning a new career.

There are a number of routes for coaching learning, and various organizations who provide it. Of Hope? Accreditation and standardisation of coaching skills and qualifications are increasingly becoming formalised, all over the world, although because coaching is still in relative infancy, there is some way to go before these standards reach international harmonisation and uniformity. If you are interested in learning more for yourself, or for your organization, a good place to start is UK-based The Coaching Academy, whose contribution of the role, technical content of this coaching guide article is gratefully acknowledged. The Coaching Academy specialises in the training of coaches throughout the UK, Europe and audacity of hope meaning the rest of the world, and is the longest established company of this type in the UK. It is a trusted name in coaching with approaching 7,000 members, making it one of the largest coaching organizations anywhere. In the UK you can phone them on 0800 783 4823.

Or email info@the-coaching-academy.com. life coaching as part of an integrated approach to organizational development. Life coaching and Professional personal coaching skills, methodologies and principles offer a radically new perspective to organizations looking for effective and innovative training and development solutions for their people, managers and executives. The nature of audacity of hope meaning life coaching as a learning and development model enables a different and effective approach to developing traditional 'intangibles' - for example positive behaviour, integrity, humanity, ethics, mentoring, culture, emotional maturity, etc - which are so vital for successful performance of modern organizations.

Do My Essay Australia - What does "The Audacity Of Hope" mean? | Yahoo Answers

Order Essay and Get It on Time - The Audacity of Hope Quotes by Barack Obama - Goodreads

3 Resume Formats: How to Choose the audacity of hope meaning Best One [Examples] Especially if it’s your first one? Your hands are hovering over the keyboard. You look at the blank Word document with the cursor pulsing in your face Now, what? What do you write? Where do you put the revolution information? Wouldn’t it be great if there were road maps for resumes? Choosing the format of a resume is key to starting the resume writing process. But it’s not as easy as it sounds. So, how do you choose a resume format put you ahead of the other job seekers?

This article will tell you which resume format is right for you, and how to use the format of a resume to your advantage so that you stand out in a sea of other resumes. Audacity Of Hope? Want to Lines novel „Perfume” save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder. It’s fast and easy. Plus, you'll get tips while writing your resume. See templates and create your resume here. How Do I Choose a Good Resume Format? Choosing the format of a resume is like shopping for an outfit for prom. Audacity Meaning? Both the outfit and in american, the format need to meaning accomplish two things: Show off your best assets. Be unique and The Big Design, within a certain dress code at the same time.

Just like everything else with resume writing, there are no black and white rules when it comes to choosing the audacity meaning format of a resume. To make things easy, there are three main types of recognized and accepted resume formats. Each takes a different approach to the organization of the information on your resume. And each resume format has strengths and weaknesses. The three types of resume formats are: How do you know which one is best for you? The reverse-chronological resume format is for everyone. Your mom, your little sister, and your uncle can all use a reverse-chronological resume format. The combination resume format is for people who want to show off their skills a little bit before jumping into their experience because they are either a career changer or a high-level professional. The functional resume format , aka the skills-based resume format, is controversial and should be avoided by Analysis everyone.

More on that later. Bonus: Download FREE ultimate checklist of 54 things you need to meaning do before you send your resume. “Resume 101 Checklist.” Speaking of skills, find out what skills are the most desirable and how to put them on a resume. The guide has a great infographic too: What Skills to Put on a Resume? [Examples+ 6 Tips] The Usual Choice - The Reverse-chronological Resume. The reverse-chronological resume format is the most common format and Professional, can be used by virtually anyone applying for of hope a job. It is the bread and butter of resume formats. Benefits of the punjab Reverse-chronological Format. 1. It’s standard. Recruiters are used to scanning this easy-to-read resume format.

They will automatically know where your information is, and that you’ve sent a complete resume. 2. Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) can read it too . Meaning? It is easy for the robots to find the different sections of your resume when you use the reverse-chronological format. 3. The reverse-chronological resume format puts an emphasis on work history and experience . If you are an junior average job seeker, your work history is where most of your relevant skills will be located. Weaknesses of the Reverse-chronological Resume Format. 1. It’s standard. Choosing this standard resume format is safe, but it will look like all of the other resumes in the pile. So you will need to make an audacity meaning extra effort to define catch a recruiter’s eye and showcase your skills and achievements. Audacity Meaning? 2. The reverse-chronological format puts an emphasis on women revolution work history and audacity of hope meaning, experience. If you have large gaps in your work history or no experience then it may not be the best format for showing off your skills. The reverse-chronological resume format places an emphasis on your job history by putting it at the top of the Vivid Scents novel „Perfume” resume under the contact information.

You start by listing your most recent work and follow with past jobs in a reverse chronological order - thus the name of the format. Think of it like eating dessert before you get your main course followed by an appetizer. And it’s great because starting with dessert at the top of your resume is a good way to catch the of hope meaning attention of the recruiter. Here is what a reverse-chronological resume format sample looks like. We created it in our resume builder (you can make your resume here): As you can see in The Big the resume format sample, the experience section comes first followed by audacity of hope the education section and other additional sections. Are you struggling with how to write a resume? Read our complete guide: So how do you dress up this standard resume format so that it works best for you and attracts attention?

How To Improve Your Resume By Adding These 3 Sections. Here are three ways that you can dress up a boring, old reverse-chronological resume format: Add a resume summary or resume objective. Add achievements to your experience section. Add a Hobbies and Interests Section. Religions? I recommend starting with a carefully constructed resume objective or a resume summary. Choose the resume objective if you are an entry-level applicant, changing your career, or have very little experience. All other professionals should opt for the resume summary. Resume objectives and summaries are confusing, and they are hard to write. So, we’ve written complete guides about writing resume summaries and meaning, objectives so that you don’t have to struggle anymore.

We’ve also made examples for almost any profession so you can see a sample from your own field of expertise. The Only Way to Use Resume Objectives [20+ Examples] (read now) 7 Resume Summary Tips That Will Get You the Job [INFOGRAPHIC] (read now) Adding your achievements within the experience section as bullet points is a way to get your top accomplishments at the top of your resume. Pro Tip: Use the PAR (Problem Action Result) approach to writing about Picture: Policy Design Essays your achievements: In situation P (Problem) I did A (Action) which led to R (Result) . So to audacity pick a completely random and made up example: My previous employer wanted to increase revenue (P) so I created a new marketing campaign on Facebook (A) which led to a 15% increase in sales and a 10% increase in revenue (R) . Finally, adding a hobbies and interests section will give recruiters a fuller image of Picture: Design Analysis Essays, you as a person. Audacity Of Hope Meaning? While it may seem unprofessional to doctors uk include such an informal section in the format of of hope, a resume, a lot of businesses are beginning to look for candidates who will fit in with their office culture. Your personal interests can make you more attractive and memorable to constructionist a recruiter, and signal that you would be a good fit for the company. Audacity Of Hope? If you want to find out more about the doctors benefits of a hobbies and interests section and how to add one to your resume, you can read the audacity of hope article below. Vivid Scents And Story Novel Essay? The Only Way To Put Hobbies Interests on a Resume [5 Tips] (read now) How to Use a Combination Resume Format to Boost Skills.

A combination resume format is the only real alternative to the reverse-chronological resume format. As the name implies, the of hope combination resume format combines aspects of the other two resume formats, focusing on skills without throwing out the experience section. The experience section is still important and near the top of your resume just like in a reverse-chronological resume format. You start a combination resume format with a resume summary (aka Qualifications Summary). Your resume summary can be formatted as a paragraph or as a list of bullet points, and is a short, snappy introduction that highlights your career progress and revolution, skill set. Your experience section comes next.

Here is where the reverse-chronological and combination resume formats differ. With the combination resume format , you can emphasize your skills by grouping the audacity of hope bullet points under specific, skill-based subheadings. As you list your roles and responsibilities under each job, you can organize the bullet points like this: Cinderella Bootcamp (2009-01 - present) Her Royal Highness, Princess Event Organizer. Scents Novel „Perfume”? Spearhead team building activities for groups of up to 10 housekeeping princesses. Head up and meaning, manage a team of 15 mice responsible for Vivid novel „Perfume” kitchen and housekeeping duties. Project management involving the motivation of a team of 20+ bluebirds responsible for camp laundry, with a 10% increase in productivity after two months. Conduct webinars on how to wash dishes in glass heels. Meaning? Orchestrate the creation of Vivid Lines in Patrick novel „Perfume” Essay, internal communications between different departments. Responsible for of hope organizing, writing, and communicating the daily schedules and Essay Professional, activities of both staff and bootcamp participants. Of Hope? Pro Tip: Grouping your bullet points under such subheadings is also good for providing ATS with keywords . The emphasis that the combination resume format places on skills is doctors uk what makes it a good choice for talented professionals, who have a lot of skills and experience, and career changers. Audacity Of Hope Meaning? Career changers are able to define constructionist focus on skills that will translate from their old role or profession to their new one.

After the skills-based experience section, the meaning combination format continues in social the same way as the reverse-chronological format: education and additional sections. Why the Functional Resume Format is Dysfunctional. A functional resume format takes the pressure off of your job history and refocuses on audacity meaning your skills and uk, abilities. Sounds great right? In fact, the format of meaning, a functional resume just throws job history out of the window. On a functional resume, an experience section is reduced to a list of on Development, old, dusty employers at the bottom of the resume. You can eliminate dates and your roles and responsibilities. The bulk of the resume becomes a place for meaning showcasing your skills in any order you see fit. If you aren’t careful, it can look like a jumble of random skills listed under vague headlines like “customer service skills” or “leadership skills.” You do not have to link these skills with job experience or explain how you got them. Essay Professional Development? So your leadership skills could come from audacity of hope meaning, being the oldest sibling in your family. And your awesome customer service skills could go all the way back to that time when you were five years old with a lemonade stand in your front yard.

The fact that there is no specific information or proof that you learned your skills in role in american revolution any sort of job setting is the real weakness of the functional resume format. Audacity? The lack of proof alone makes you look suspicious and could result in doctors a recruiter simply throwing out your resume. There are experts that will tell you that it is a good format for students , people who have gaps in their work history, or people who are changing their careers. But it just makes you look sneaky - like you’re hiding something. It is also not good for ATS because the robots can't scan your resume for dates or specific sections. I would recommend not using the functional resume format if you can avoid it. Here's How to Choose a File Format - PDF Resume Vs. Word Resume. Should you save you create a PDF resume or a Word resume?

The benefit of creating a PDF resume is that your resume formatting will not get messed up when it is opened by a recruiter. It also gives you more creative freedom as you'd use platforms such as Photoshop or InDesign to create a PDF resume. At the same time, your resume may need to pass through Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software. And some ATS software may have trouble reading a PDF resume. ATS does not like graphs or tables and requires plain text. In that case, a Word resume is of hope meaning probably a better choice. In any situation, having both formats on hand is The Big Essays best practice. Audacity Meaning? Bonus: Download FREE ultimate checklist of Professional, 54 things you need to audacity of hope do before you send your resume. “Resume 101 Checklist.” While there are not many resume formats to women in american choose from, the choice is important. The format of audacity meaning, a resume really comes down to whether or not you want to Vivid and Story Lines novel „Perfume” focus on your skills or your career progression. Either way, you have to audacity of hope meaning find ways to overcome the cookie cutter nature of resume formats without coloring too far out of the lines.

You also have to Design Analysis Essays make sure that a recruiter doesn’t take one look at the format of your resume and audacity meaning, decide that you are trying to religions hide something. Audacity Of Hope Meaning? The best way to on Development enhance a standard resume format is to improve each section and to place your most important skills and achievements near the top third of your resume. Audacity Meaning? If you can open with a great resume summary, followed by strong skills, experience, and achievements sections, then you can make any old resume format work for you. Do you have any questions about punjab religions choosing the right resume format for your position? Is there anything else that should be included in the article? Leave a comment. Natalie is a writer at of hope Uptowork. She loves writing about resumes and eating tacos more than life itself.

She spends her free time reading complicated novels and Vivid Scents in Patrick Essay, binge watching TV series.

Pay Someone Write My Paper - Review: The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American

Buy Law Essay Uk - The Audacity of Hope - Wikiquote

History Department Essay Writing Guide. This guide is intended to provide you with information about the skills of audacity meaning, essay writing, including how and when to use footnotes or endnotes, presentation requirements and how to reference different kinds of sources (books, articles or web pages, for instance) and with more general advice about Vivid Lines in Patrick Süskind’s „Perfume” Essay planning, introducing and audacity meaning developing your essays as coherent and define social constructionist effective arguments. The most important point to remember in working through this guide is that writing good essays and communicating your ideas effectively are skills you can learn, develop and build. One of the audacity of hope most important skills developed in an Arts degree is the ability to communicate your ideas in writing clearly and effectively. This involves numerous other skills, including the ability to summarise and paraphrase the Essay Professional work of other writers, the audacity development of arguments and conclusions, and Essay on Professional Development the effective use of evidence to support a case. Essay writing in of hope meaning History is particularly aimed at helping you progressively develop your skills in research, analysing different forms of source material, using different kinds of evidence, and writing strong, critical and clear arguments. In most History subjects, you will be asked to produce different kinds of writing. Short tutorial and Vivid Lines in Patrick novel Essay document exercises usually address specific skills or tasks (locating sources, analysing a documents point of view, or assessing how particular images or words help us understand historical context, for instance), while examinations assess your knowledge of the content covered in particular subjects.

Essays provide you with an opportunity to explore a particular issue or theme in more depth. In general, the functions of an essay are: to introduce an argument, or contention, based upon the question or problem you choose to tackle; to develop and defend that argument or contention by discussing and analysing a range of appropriate evidence, and by critically assessing the interpretations of other historians; and to meaning propose conclusions. The best essays have a clear line of argument, and they present a thesis. In other words, they state a position, defend that position, and arrive at strong, clear conclusions. They have a well-defined introduction which identifies the central problem or issue and introduces the argument, a body which logically develops the argument point-by-point, and a conclusion which sums up the argument.

There are no simple instructions for good essay writing. As you progress through your university course, you should be developing skills in research, analysis and communication which will not only allow you to write good essays, but to effectively communicate your ideas in punjab other situations as well. Of Hope Meaning! The tutors assessment of Vivid and Story Lines Süskind’s, your essays provides you with feedback on your progress in these different skills. The desired outcomes of essays in third-year subjects include formulating research projects and acquiring independent research skills; presenting a sustained argument, based mainly on substantial primary sources; placing secondary sources in their cultural, ideological and epistemological context by meaning showing where they fit into doctors, the current state of historical knowledge; and greater awareness of the ongoing debates about the philosophy and practice of history. The desired outcomes of essays in second-year subjects include developing skills in the use of bibliographies and other reference material, critical reading, putting more independent thought and reflection into essays; greater understanding of documentary criticism and interpretation, and meaning the critical analysis of secondary interpretations by other historians.

The desired outcomes of essays in first-year subjects include: helping you learn to argue your own position against other points of view; development of the conventions of good historical essay writing, such as rigorous documentation and punjab religions footnoting; awareness of the variety of representations of the audacity meaning past; familiarity with the different ways historians use evidence; and the ability to recognise, analyse and Picture: Policy Design Analysis summarise an historical argument. Do not assume that you should target your arguments for particular lecturers or tutors. For a start, your predictions may be inaccurate. Moreover, arguing what you think you ought to argue is a lot more complicated and meaning a lot less interesting than arguing what you come to believe as you gather information, review different interpretations, and form your own perspectives on define constructionist an issue or problem. Any teacher can tell you that some of the best essays they read develop arguments they dont agree with at all, or arguments which challenge their own interpretations. Meaning! Writing is easier if you imagine an audience: a person you want to convince of something, a person who wants to know about your ideas and perspectives. Your task, however, is not to tell your audience what they think, but to religions tell your audience what you think, and give them reasons and evidence which show why your conclusions are significant, interesting and convincing. 3. Choosing and comprehending the meaning question or topic. Choose a topic or question you find interesting and challenging: it is easier and much more enjoyable to develop and defend a strong argument on something which interests and intrigues you than on something you find boring or simple. Writing is not the outcome or the finished product of learning: it is a vital part of learning. It is Design Analysis Essays, a way of sorting out and clarifying your interpretations, trying out audacity of hope, your ideas, and discovering new ways of thinking about an junior uk issue.

Think about the question or topic in these ways: what is the problem it suggests? what is the angle, the issue, which makes it interesting? what is my first reaction to the question: yes, no, maybe? do I agree or disagree with the contention or interpretation the topic suggests? what ideas and issues can I explore by answering this question? is there a simple answer, or might it be more complex than it looks? what kinds of information is the question asking me to meaning use? what themes can I explore? It is also important to look at the question and ask yourself: do I understand what the question or topic is asking me to do? Have I interpreted the question correctly? If you are not sure, or if you want to check that the approach you are taking does address the question, talk to define social constructionist your tutor. Essay topics are designed to of hope meaning draw on the subject content developed in religions lectures and tutorials, and on reading you have completed. Reading the meaning works of other historians, such as those suggested in reading lists, will help you see how others have approached that problem or issue. Historians often disagree on the importance or the meaning of events of evidence, or use different kinds of evidence to challenge and amend prior interpretations.

They will take different approaches to role in american revolution the same question, and audacity of hope meaning suggest different ways of examining an issue, be it gender relations in medieval Europe or the reasons for the collapse of the women role in american Soviet Union or the impact of colonial rule in India. Audacity Meaning! What you will see, however, is that all of these writers state a position. They address a problem. They answer a real or implied question. You should trace their strategies for doctors, developing arguments and drawing conclusions. As you do your introductory reading, review your lecture notes, and audacity of hope meaning read more widely, think about your point of view, your own position in relation to other writers, and your own response to a problem. Examine and evaluate the evidence: what conclusions can you draw?

Which interpretations do you think best fit the available evidence? Your interpretations and The Big Picture: Policy Analysis conclusions do not have to be new to be original, challenging, and convincing. You should argue the audacity case which you think emerges most clearly from the evidence and from your critical review of other historians work. Youve read the books and articles recommended in the handbook or by your tutor. Youve come up with some ideas about how you might approach the question, and youve got a pretty good idea about how other historians have interpreted the issues and addressed the topic. Youve collected some evidence from a range of different sources and in Patrick Essay youve tried mapping out some preliminary ideas and arguments on paper. Youve looked again at the major themes of the subject and thought about how you might address them in this essay. In order to audacity plan your essay, you now need to punjab come up with an argument, a point of view which will guide your writing towards a conclusion.

Would you agree with the argument that respect for the natural environment is audacity, a recent discovery for residents of Mars? Having read a variety of sources, you should be able to state your thesis (your answer) in a sentence or two. Yes, because prior to the environmental movements of the 1960s, the majority of The Big Picture:, Martians were more interested in exploiting than respecting the natural environment. No, because Martians have persistently respected their version of the natural environment, because natural environments are always viewed in a romanticised and idealised form. No, it is audacity meaning, difficult to draw a simple, general conclusion on this issue, as the evidence suggests that different groups of The Big Picture: Analysis Essays, Martians have interpreted and viewed the environment very differently over time, and no clear trend is visible even now. When you begin planning your essay, you should always be able to state your thesis in audacity a fairly straightforward way, based on your initial reading and research for the topic. This sentence or two states your case. Social Constructionist! Broadly, your essay is the exposition and audacity of hope meaning defence of that case: it shows the reader how, and why, you have arrived at those conclusions.

To write a good essay, you must first decide what your central argument is going to be, and then plan your essay to develop that argument. The Big! Of course, as you write your first draft, you may find that the argument changes and develops in a direction you did not anticipate. Few writers are completely sure of audacity of hope meaning, their final conclusions before they begin drafting: the Vivid in Patrick novel Essay task of writing down and defending the argument often reveals unanticipated problems, or challenges and audacity of hope meaning changes your first thoughts, or leads you toward one interpretation more than another. The Big Picture: Policy Design Analysis Essays! Often, too, you might need to go back to your sources, read through some of your notes, or do some further reading to clarify and expand an emerging point. However, the basic thrust and content of your argument or thesis should be clear enough to allow you to plan the stages of your argument before you begin drafting. Perhaps the meaning single best way of ensuring a successful essay is having a good plan . The plan should lay out your argument, for instance in point form, and you can also use it to indicate where you will use certain items of evidence and supporting arguments. introduction: state the case for no: Martians have persistently respected their version of the natural environment, because natural environments are always viewed in Vivid Scents and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s novel a romanticised and idealised form explain the thrust of the argument : dispute recent discovery, my essay focuses on previous century to show that respect for of hope, environment is always based on historically variable assumptions and preconceptions about beauty, usefulness and worth of nature explain idealisation/romanticisation of the Vivid in Patrick Süskind’s novel „Perfume” Essay natural environment (summarise Smiths theory of idealisation, discuss paintings, use examples from Connor and Jones) list and give examples of different idealisations of audacity of hope, natural environment in the nineteenth century and show different assumptions about beauty and usefulness behind each one (use examples from Green and doctors uk Brown) show how these different ideals were sometimes contradictory or came into conflict (use example of audacity of hope meaning, forestry in Mars Forest) case study: the Martian garden legend (discuss the religions garden stories); argue that an environment under exploitation also increasingly romanticised (review the different interpretations of of hope, Green and Red, show why I think Green fits better with the evidence) summarise above points about previous century; what is respected in the recent past: argue that this is another idealisation (evidence: Martian tourist brochures); conclusion: restate the case , and argue that understanding respect for natural environment always means analysing the idealisation of natural environments.

In the short essays common in The Big Policy Design Analysis Essays first year, your plan is likely to audacity of hope be less complex, and may only have four or five main points. Religions! As you progress into audacity meaning, second and third year, you are expected to develop more sophisticated arguments, which makes good planning even more important. 6a. Introducing and developing the argument. In your introduction , you should state your case and, as in the example above, set out the basic structure of role revolution, your argument . You might also briefly summarise two or three of your main points. Audacity Of Hope! If you have decided to adopt a particular focus (for instance, using case studies from a particular time or place, or narrowing the topic to concentrate on a particular theme), you should explain this in the introduction as well. Developing the argument : The example above shows how an argument is then developed towards its conclusion. Basically, each stage of Scents in Patrick Süskind’s novel „Perfume”, your argument should be developed and audacity defended in turn, by The Big Picture: Policy Design showing your interpretation of the appropriate evidence, by critically reviewing the work of other historians, and by using example, case study and explanation. A good way of thinking about this is to imagine that you are building your argument in audacity blocks . Each paragraph is a block which builds your argument towards a conclusion. Each block is introduced and described, and in american revolution then its place in the whole structure is shown. Block 1: stage of the argument.

On Mars in the 1850s, the beauty of nature was usually associated with wild, untouched landscapes. Painters rarely drew human figures. If there were humans, nature towered over them, as in Rembrandts Martian Mountains. Of Hope Meaning! In her book Environmental Perception on Vivid and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s novel Mars, Joan Brown argues that painters in the 1850s focused on how nature was being conquered. However, Ash clearly shows that mid-nineteenth-century Martians usually depicted an meaning idealised nature which was to Essay be protected from the threats posed by civilisation. Block 2: next stage of the argument. The most crucial changes occurred after the Martian titanium rushes of the 1870s showed the potentially lucrative returns of meaning, mineral exploration and exploitation. The Big Design Analysis Essays! Certainly, by the 1880s, most representations of the natural environment showed nature being tamed and of hope meaning civilised.

Even mining sites appeared in nature paintings, and the work of Joseph Smith is a good example of how even the most intensive forms of exploitation were represented as beneficial intrusion for the landscape. Block 3: brief summary, and introducing the next stage of the argument. By the Picture: Design Analysis Essays 1880s, therefore, the idealised untouched nature of the 1850s had been invaded by humans, and an ideal natural landscape was now represented as one which was productive and bountiful. Humans did not threaten nature; they unleashed its potential. Audacity Of Hope Meaning! It was important for Martians, Smith argued in 1883, to Vivid and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s novel Essay feel relaxed and comfortable about the audacity past and future of the Martian environment. Yet representations of an ideal environment as one conquered and populated by humans never completely replaced the older tradition of mourning the degradation of another form of ideal environment, the Martian garden. This alternative version became popular again in the 1890s. The body of your essay, therefore, uses evidence, examples and explanation to women revolution develop your case point by point. Audacity Of Hope! Each paragraph has a point to make, and occasional summary sentences guide the reader through the argument. 6b.

Using different kinds of evidence. In developing your case, you will need to doctors uk make decisions about the kinds of audacity, sources you will refer to, and the best ways to use them. Sources can generally be defined into uk, two broad types: primary or documentary sources (usually written at the time by meaning an eyewitness, direct participant or close observer) secondary or scholarly sources (usually interpretations and define social explanations written after the fact by someone analysing the primary or documentary sources) For example, a book containing the meaning collected speeches of Charles de Gaulle is a primary source; an on Professional analysis of them by a political scientist or historian is a secondary source. An article in audacity meaning the Age of 30 June 1900 about the bubonic plague epidemic which affected Sydney during that year is a primary source; an religions article in the Age on 30 June 1990 discussing the impact of the epidemic on public health policy in Australia is a secondary source. Broadly, the audacity of hope primary or documentary sources are the raw material used by historians , the punjab subject of your argument, while the secondary or scholarly sources provide examples of how others have analysed and interpreted the problem or issue at hand. The distinction is not hard and fast, and there will always be exceptions. For instance, if you are writing an essay about historians representations of race in Britain, the secondary sources of the historians are in fact your primary documentary source.

In most essays, you will be expected to critically analyse the interpretations of other historians in this way. In any event, these different types of sources should both be read critically: analysed for their point of view, for the assumptions, ideas and understandings which inform them, and for the strategies writers use to advance their arguments. Audacity! Dont take anything on define constructionist trust: be a critical reader of all kinds of sources and texts , and use your critical analysis of both primary and secondary sources in your essay. You also need to make decisions about how to use evidence: in the form of quotation, or in the form of summarising. It is best to use quotation strategically and sparingly : quote phrases or passages which best illustrate the point you are trying to make, or which really help you give your reader the flavour of the evidence you are using. Meaning! If you use a quotation, make sure it fits with the stage of the argument you are advancing. Refer to the language, analyse the punjab religions assumptions or strategies it reveals. In other words, use quotation when the audacity of hope actual words are the single best way of providing the evidence and Scents and Story in Patrick Süskind’s novel Essay developing your case.

If the quotation is less than about thirty words, combine it with your text, as in this example where I am quoting the following phrase which is not very long. Audacity Of Hope Meaning! You must always use quotation marks to indicate the separation between your words and the words of someone else. If it is longer than this, you should separate it from the text, and indent it: This is an example of a much longer quote. It contains a few sentences, and needs to be distinguished from the body of the essay. When you are indenting a quote like this, note that you do not have to use quotation marks; as it is already separated, there is no need to indicate that by the use of such symbols. In general, use very little quotation from secondary or scholarly sources.

It is better to say what you mean in women your own words, quoting another historian or interpreter only audacity of hope where the phrase is particularly wonderful or where you need to show precisely how that writer made their point in order to criticise, defend or develop it. Social! In all other cases, it is best to summarise. Write reflective summaries of what others have written, relating those interpretations to your argument. Audacity Of Hope! You might find that the example paragraphs on the previous page gives you a more concrete idea of how a writer can use a mix of summary and Vivid Scents and Story Lines Süskind’s novel Essay direct quotation from different kinds of sources to develop their argument. In your conclusion, you should restate your case strongly and of hope clearly by summarising your main points. It is also possible to raise issues and problems in your conclusion, especially broader questions which are beyond the scope of The Big, your essay. You might reflect on what your interpretation implies for contemporary debates or discussions, write briefly about the broader implications of your position, or consider what your interpretations tells us about the of hope role and nature of history itself. Use your conclusion to in Patrick Süskind’s novel Essay argue for the significance of your argument and your interpretation. Be careful, though: a poorly developed argument followed by sweeping speculations on the nature of the universe or the human condition is unlikely to be either effective or convincing.

Again, as you develop your skills in formulating, developing and meaning defending arguments, you will also develop your ability to write more reflectively and to use essays to open up these kinds of complex questions. 7. Writing clearly and effectively. The best single rule is to Essay Development always use clear expression: write simply and with clarity and avoid complex sentence constructions . Use definite, specific and concrete language. Dont use unnecessary words, and of hope meaning make sure you understand the junior words you are using. Audacity Of Hope Meaning! Writing problems often occur when people try to use very complex language and syntax. A better idea is to establish a simple and clear style first, and then gradually develop more complex sentence forms and means of expression. As you develop your writing skills, vary your sentence structures and social lengths to add variety. Short sentences often add emphasis to a particularly important point. Spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors detract from an argument, whatever its quality: careful editing of your draft is very important. It is audacity, also important to use accurate language, which is punjab, one good reason for using non-discriminatory language. For instance, the statement that men adapted themselves to these new conditions should lead any critical reader to of hope meaning ask what women were doing at that time.

It is a reasonable and accepted convention that all forms of public communication, including journalism, business language and academic writing, should use non-discriminatory language. There are at least five effective ways of Picture: Design Essays, improving your writing. Always read your own work. what is my main idea, my contention, my argument? am I getting it across to the reader? Take responsibility for critically assessing your own writing . Look at the comments made on of hope meaning your previous essays, and work out whether this one repeats the strengths and overcomes the women role weaknesses of your previous work. Of Hope Meaning! If you need to, speak to the person who assessed your work, and ask them for more guidance. Reading other writers. As you read, evaluate the styles of role in american revolution, different writers. Of Hope Meaning! What makes them more or less effective? What is most important to and Story in Patrick Süskind’s Essay you as a reader, and what makes good writers better to read?

Practice. Like any other set of audacity of hope, skills, writing improves with practice and with constructive assessment, by yourself and by others. Read your own work out loud . Development! You do not need to of hope meaning comprehend the The Big Picture: Design Essays rules of grammar or the intricacies of syntax to know when something sounds clumsy, or when a sentence needs punctuation, or when a long paragraph has completely lost its drift. Reading your draft out loud is audacity of hope meaning, also a good way to add variety and oomph to your language. If its boring you to tears, or if you have no idea what it means, it might be time for redrafting. Let other people read what you write . Vivid Scents And Story In Patrick Novel „Perfume” Essay! It is meaning, particularly good to Vivid Scents Lines novel Essay give your essay to someone who is not an expert in the area you are writing about. Meaning! If it doesnt make sense to them, your argument might need clarification. Define Constructionist! If they struggle to read it, you might need to edit more carefully. University teachers will not usually be able to read drafts of students work, but there are plenty of other people who can give you feedback. Swap essays with fellow students. Audacity Of Hope! Get the people you live with to read them.

Distribute them on buses. 8. Referencing Instructions for Essays. Decisions about when to cite sources can be difficult. Effective referencing is another writing skill your university work aims to social constructionist develop. The reader should, in theory, be able to retrace your steps in gathering evidence for meaning, your argument. In other words, you provide citations as a kind of road map that shows readers how you came to these conclusions, shows readers where you derived your information and, if relevant, shows readers where you derived the ideas or interpretations that you are paraphrasing, adopting or challenging. Therefore, you need to provide citations in the following instances: where you directly quote someone elses words; where you are directly summarising someone elses argument and ideas; where you are summarising arguments and ideas derived from a number of sources; to point your readers to the source of information; to translate words or phrase in a foreign language that a reader cannot reasonably be presumed to understand.

In general, you need to provide sources for statements that are problematic or debatable in social constructionist the context of your argument, or that a reasonably well-informed person would not be expected to know. Again, the ability to successfully make these judgements is a skill you will develop with practice and audacity of hope experience. If you offer a translation of a word or phrase in a foreign language, the basis of your decision should be whether a reader could reasonably be presumed to know the meaning of the The Big Picture: Policy Essays phrase or word already. There is no need to translate coup detat or Sultan or Blitzkrieg, for instance. The use of citation to refer readers to the work of other writers is occasionally useful, but for the most part, your citations refer only to books, articles and of hope meaning other material you have used directly.

Only cite information that you have actually looked at yourself, or: always SIGHT what you CITE . It is fine to use a second-hand reference (like a quotation or a summary in and Story Süskind’s „Perfume” Essay a book from a source to which you do not have access), but you should indicate that in your citation. An example of how to do this is provided in audacity of hope the next section. You can also use citations to clarify specific points, or add a small amount of additional information or supporting evidence. Professional! You should not use footnotes or endnotes as a sort of second argument, nor to provide paragraph after paragraph of new information. If it is of hope meaning, not important enough to put into the body of the essay, then leave it out. 8b. Numbering and punjab placement of footnote and endnote numbers. When providing footnotes or endnotes, number notes consecutively throughout the text. Put these numbers at the end of sentences, if at all possible, and distinguish them from the text either by superscripting (raising above the line) or placing them in brackets.

If you use material from two different sources in the same sentence, it is often possible to combine the two citations in one footnote, using a semi-colon to separate them. Audacity Meaning! Usually, you will refer to information or material at particular places in a larger work so you will need to show the page (p.) or pages (pp.) on which the religions material is located. This text produces the audacity meaning following footnotes: On Mars in the 1850s, the Essay on Professional Development beauty of audacity, nature was usually associated with wild, untouched landscapes. Painters rarely drew human figures. If there were humans, nature towered over them, as in Rembrandts Martian Mountains. 1 In her book Environmental Perception on women role in american revolution Mars , Joan Brown argues that painters in the 1850s focused on meaning how nature was being conquered. The Big Policy Design Essays! 2 However, Ash clearly shows that mid-nineteenth-century Martians respected an idealised nature which was to be kept separate from civilisation. 3. 1 K. Float (ed.), The Magical World of Ken Rembrandt , New York, 1965, p. 68.

2 Joan Brown, Environmental Perception on Mars , Sydney, 1995, p. 13. 3 Ann Ash, Joan Brown is Wrong , Sydney, 1996, pp. Audacity Of Hope Meaning! 1-23. 8c. Citing different kinds of sources. The following rules should help you through most situations.

The absolute rule is to be consistent. Role In American Revolution! Inconsistency drives readers crazy, and is not a good tactic when you are attempting to convince those readers of the accuracy of your interpretations and arguments. There are also specific rules for the citation of classical texts like the Bible, the Koran and so on. Of Hope Meaning! If you are studying subjects in punjab religions which these texts are used, your tutor will provide you with the meaning information you need to cite correctly. Please note: Some areas of history, especially those published by European and English publishing houses (and now more often Australian publishers), follow the conventions set out in the MHRA (Modern Humanities Research Associations) Style Guide (available electronically at constructionist http://www.mhra.org.uk/Publications/Books/StyleGuide/download.shtml, see section 10.2.2). The guide differs to the above in that it adds the publisher to the publication details, and of hope meaning is formatted differently. For example: Peter Burke, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998), pp.

54-56. It is now common practice to use full stops only where the abbreviation of the word does not contain the last letter of the word. So, editor becomes ed., but editors becomes eds. Doctor is Essay on Development, Dr, but Professor is Prof.. Also, where an abbreviated title is used very commonly, you do not need to put in full stops: for instance, ALP, ACTU or UNESCO . Primary or documentary material cited by another author. If you need to refer to a quote or to of hope meaning a piece of evidence which you accessed in a secondary or scholarly source rather than the original source, use these examples as a guide: R. G. Menzies, speech in the House of Representatives, 23 March 1943, cited in define Judith Brett, Robert Menzies Forgotten People, Melbourne 1992, p. 47. Letter from Lewis Mumford to Frederic Osborn, 2 April 1937, cited in Alison Ravetz, Remaking the of hope Urban Environment, London 1980, pp. 148-9.

The general rule is that if the original source is available, you should go to and use that original source, rather than borrowing your evidence from punjab, another writer. Author of document (first name, last name), name of document (use italic or underline), in editor (ed.) or editors (eds), title of collection (use italics or underline), place and date of publication, page or pages. John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in J.B. Ross and M.M. McLaughlin (eds), The Portable Medieval Reader , Harmondsworth, 1977, pp. 251-2. (Note: trans. is the abbreviation for translated by.)

If your area of history follows the MHRA Style Guide , this item in of hope your bibliography would follow the same convention outlined earlier, namely: John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in The Portable Medieval Reader , ed. by Vivid Scents Süskind’s J.B. Ross and M.M. McLaughlin (Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1977), pp. 251- 2. If the document was not published but has a title (for instance, an unpublished paper or a speech or an article), use single inverted commas around the name of the document. If it was not published and has no title (a letter, for instance), there is no need for any marking. For instance: Friederich Engels, The evils of capitalism, in K. Kharkov (ed.), The Collected Speeches of of hope, Engels , Moscow, 1954, pp.

23-8. Yves of Narbonne, letter to Gerald of Mallemort, c. 1241, in Walter L. Wakefield and Austin P. Evans (eds), Heresies of the High Middle Ages , New York, 1991, pp. 185-7. If you are going to be using documents in archives, or other unpublished material, consult your tutor for assistance with citation rules. If you are referring to normal newspaper writing (news of events, editorials, and so on), you need only provide the name of the newspaper and the date: The Age , 25 April 1996. If you wish to refer to punjab religions a specific article, usually by an invited contributor, or to a significant special feature (say, a four-page special report or a report in a weekly magazine), use the same format as for articles in journals or magazines. Author (first name, last name), title (use either italics or underline), place and date of publication, page (p.) or pages (pp.) of the information to which you are referring. So: Tim Bonyhady, The Colonial Earth , Melbourne, 2000, p. 13. These publication details are always on one of the first pages of the book (and usually on the page after the main title page): these details list the publisher and the place of publication, and give other information, most of which you dont need to provide (though see the note below). It is important to check if this is the first edition of the book, as subsequent editions may contain major revisions, which your reader will need to know in order to follow your research trail.

If the book is a second or subsequent edition, put that information behind the title. Some further examples: Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the of hope Male: Mens Bodies , Britain and the Great War, London, 1996, pp. 98-104. John Kasson, Houdini, Tarzan, and Policy Design Analysis Essays the perfect man: the audacity white male body and the challenge of define constructionist, modernity in America , New York, 2001, p. 231. Thompson, Paul, The Voice of the Past: Oral History , 2nd ed., Oxford, 1988, pp.

53-76. Again, for audacity of hope meaning, those following the MHRA style of punjab, referencing (see above), the publisher is included in the publication details. For example: Peter Burke, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998), pp. 54-56. Place of publication is audacity of hope meaning, always a city or town, not a state, province, region, nation or continent. Author (first name, last name), title of chapter (use single inverted commas around title, lower case), in editor (ed.) (or editors (eds)), title of book (use either italics or underline), place and date of publication, pages to which you are referring. Roger Cooter, War and Modern Medicine, in W. F. Bynum Roy Porter (eds), Companion Encyclopedia of the History of Medicine , London, 1993, p. 156. E. Essay On Development! Zinkhan, Louisa Albury Lawson: feminist and patriot, in D. Adelaide (ed.), A Bright and Fiery Troop , Melbourne, 1988, 27-8. Estelle Freedman, Uncontrolled Desires: The Response to the Sexual Psychopath, 1920-1960, in Kathy Peiss Christina Simmons (eds), Passion and Power: Sexuality in History , Philadelphia, 1989, pp.

187-99. Please note: for those following the audacity meaning MHRA Style Guide (see above), and are including the name of the publisher, a footnote reference would be styled like this example: Eve Salisbury, Spare the define social constructionist Rod and Spoil the Child: Proverbial Speech Acts, Boy Bishop Sermons, and Pedagogical Violence, in Speculum Sermonis , ed. by Georgiana Donavin, Cary J. Nederman, and Richard Utz (Turnhout: Brepols, 2004), pp. Of Hope! 141-55 (p. 153). (Here pp. 141-55 indicate the punjab religions page span of Salisburys contribution to audacity meaning the volume, and junior doctors uk the bracketed (p. 153) indicates the specific page reference.)

Articles in journals or magazines. Author (first name, last name), title of article (use single inverted commas around title, lower case), title of meaning, journal or magazine (use either italics or underline), volume or number, year of publication, pages covered by the article, specific page(s) to which you are referring. Phil Scraton, Policing with Contempt: The Degrading of Truth and Lines in Patrick novel Denial of Justice in the Aftermath of the Hillsborough Disaster, Journal of Law and Society , vol. 26, 1999, pp. 273-97, p. 275.

Emily K. Abel, Valuing Care: Turn-of-the-Century Conflicts between Charity Workers and of hope Women Clients, Journal of Womens History , vol. 10, 1998, pp. 32-52, pp. Define Social! 34-5. You will find information about volume number on the title page of each journal. If there is both a volume and an issue number, just the volume number will usually do (for instance, American Historical Review , 102 (1995), or Australian Historical Studies , 26 (1994-5)). Most journals continue numbering pages throughout one volume, even if that volume has several separate issues or numbers. Meaning! So a reference would read: Katherine Lowe, Elections of on Development, Abbesses and Notions of Identity in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Italy, with Special Reference to Venice, Renaissance Quarterly , 54 (2001), 389-429 (p. 390).

Director (last name, first name), dir, Name of the film (use either italics or underline), year of audacity of hope, release. Hicks, Scott, dir, Shine , 1996. Hitchcock, Alfred, dir, The Birds , 1963. Name of the program (in single inverted commas) and, if this program is part of a series, the specific title of the junior program and the name of the series (use either italics or underline), location of the program, date of the program. Aboriginal Land Rights: A Special Report, ABC Radio National, 11 December 2002. Interview with John Howard, 3LO, 8 February 2003.

Golly Gee, Im Interviewing a Famous Person, Sixty Minutes , Nine Network, 13 February 2001. The Reckoning, The Frontier House , ABC Television, 27 April 2003. Author of the document (if known), name of the document (if relevant), date of the meaning document (if known), at full WWW address, date on which you accessed the page. Social Conditions in Seventeenth-Century France, at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/17france-soc.html, accessed 31 March 2003. Suffragists Picketing the White House, January 1917 (photograph), at http://teachpol.tcnj.edu/amer_pol_hist/thumbnail291.html, access 17 April 2003. Sojourner Truth, Narrative of Sojourner Truth, a Northern Slave, Emancipated from Bodily Servitude by Scents Lines Süskind’s novel „Perfume” Essay the State of New York, in 1828 (1850), at http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/truth50/truth50.html, accessed 16 April 2003. Using Resources From the Internet and of hope WWW. While there are some very useful sites for define, historians, including homepages describing research, or containing documents, photographs and interpretive materials, or providing primary documents like speeches, transcripts or debates, you need to be as critical and careful in your use of WWW resources as in your use of any other kind of evidence . A good deal of the material on the web is not screened in of hope any way: it is social, not edited, reviewed by others, or subject to any control.

This is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness as a medium, and makes the task of critically assessing and audacity using sources even more important. For the citation, you need to define give your reader enough information so that they can easily locate your source: in this case, the full web site information. You also need to tell your reader when you accessed the page: because web pages are updated, the information may have changed location or been removed. In fact, it is a good idea to print out a copy of the page(s) you are using: you can use them more easily, and you have a copy of the audacity information should it subsequently disappear from the web. Citing something for the second time: use of abbreviations and short titles.

Once you have given full information in the first footnote, you should use abbreviations and short titles to refer to women role in american the same source again. What will usually suffice is the authors last name and meaning a short title (i.e. the first few significant words of the title, as below). Ibidem (always abbreviate as Ibid.) indicates in the place just described, but it must follow directly from the previous citation. 1 Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Mens Bodies, Britain and the Great War , London, 1996, pp. 98-104. 3 Roger Cooter, War and social constructionist Modern Medicine, in W. F. Audacity Of Hope! Bynum Roy Porter (eds), Companion Encyclopedia of the and Story Lines in Patrick Süskind’s novel „Perfume” Essay History of Medicine , London, 1993, p. Audacity Meaning! 156.

4 Bourke, Dismembering the Male , pp. 126-9. 5 Cooter, War and Modern Medicine, p. 158. In endnote 6, the information is contained on the same page as endnote 5, and therefore you do not need to repeat the page number. Again, keep in mind the The Big Picture: Design principle of audacity meaning, giving the reader the amount of information they would need to find the material for themselves. There may be particular conventions which you should observe for particular units: you will be provided with these where necessary. In general, historians do not use the Harvard referencing system.

Archaeology students, whose discipline does employ this system when referencing, should follow the norms of define, history referencing when writing history essays. Similarly, history students should use the Harvard referencing system when writing archaeology essays. Students need to audacity meaning be aware that in archaeology/ancient history a variety of styles is used: Harvard, Oxford and MHRA. Punjab! Students in the Centre for Archaeology and of hope Ancient History must be able to use all of them correctly; they also use unpublished materials of the types outlined for Scents in Patrick „Perfume” Essay, history and reference them in footnotes. In the end, it is a matter of communicating your understanding of of hope meaning, your evidence in junior uk the style appropriate for your discipline and task. Unit coordinators will advise you if you are unsure.

9. Forming a bibliography and an annotated bibliography. Your essay should include a bibliography of all sources. Audacity Of Hope Meaning! If you have used a wide variety of religions, different types of sources, it is audacity meaning, helpful to put them into different sections: for uk, instance, the documents or texts (primary sources) you have used might be separated from the historical scholarship (secondary sources). In general, follow the same conventions described above with the exception that authors surnames precede their forenames/initials to allow for easier alphabetisation (as in of hope the example below). List your sources alphabetically within each section. However, you do not need to Picture: Policy Design Analysis Essays include the page numbers for specific information or citations in your bibliography. Films, television and radio shows and documents from web sites should be included: if there is no author, put them at the front of the list and order them alphabetically by title. Audacity! Newspapers should be listed, but you do not need to provide the dates.

Note: those following the MHRA conventions will include the Vivid Scents and Story in Patrick publishers name, along with slightly different formatting, as given in examples above (e.g. Of Hope! Burke, Peter, The European Renaissance: Centres and women revolution Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998)). Contemporary documents and texts. John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in J.B. Ross and M.M. Of Hope! McLaughlin (eds), The Portable Medieval Reader, Harmondsworth, 1977. Truth, Sojourner, Narrative of The Big Picture: Policy Design Analysis, Sojourner Truth, a Northern Slave, Emancipated from Bodily Servitude by the State of New York, in 1828 (1850), at http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/truth50/truth50.html, accessed 16 April 2003. The Birds, dir.

Alfred Hitchcock, 1963. The Reckoning, The Frontier House, ABC Television, 27 April 2003. Abel, Emily K., Valuing Care: Turn-of-the-Century Conflicts between Charity Workers and audacity meaning Women Clients, Journal of Womens History, vol. 10, 1998, pp. 32-52. Kasson, John, Houdini, Tarzan, and the Perfect Man: The White Male Body and the Challenge of Modernity in America, New York, 2001.

All sources which you have used in order to assist your interpretation of your evidence (the historical scholarship, or secondary sources), should be annotated, when an annotated bibliography is required in role in american revolution the unit. Annotation tells the reader what role a particular source played in developing your argument. A statement of two or three sentences is usually ample. For instance: Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Mens Bodies, Britain and the Great War, London, 1996. Bourkes argument about the changing meaning of disability provided a very important perspective on the links between wartime and postwar debates over masculine vulnerability. Her interpretation of what shell-shock taught doctors about audacity of hope manhood was particularly valuable for my argument, as was her discussion of dress reform movements during the 1920s. One of the most important skills in effective communication is formatting and The Big Picture: Policy Design Essays presenting your work in ways which help rather than hinder your reader. The impression of of hope meaning, clarity, fluency and organisation created by good formatting is Essay Professional, very important; conversely, a good essay written without regard for the eye as well as the mind is an ineffective piece of audacity of hope meaning, communication. Some general guidelines: observe the Policy Analysis Essays word length, or at least a margin of error of about 10 per audacity of hope meaning cent: one of the on Professional skills of writing is to write to a target, and to tailor your argument to suit the demands of that target. A short 1500 word essay on wartime politics in Nazi Germany or criminality in of hope meaning nineteenth-century Australia is meant to Essay on be a short essay, not a major thesis.

Adapt your case, and the ground you will cover, so that you can write something effective and convincing within the word length; include a word count with your essay. type, print or handwrite the audacity essay on one side of the paper only, using standard A4 paper, and number each page. For essays of 1500 words or more, it is reasonable for your tutor to expect a typed or printed copy, though handwriting is social constructionist, fine for audacity of hope meaning, shorter exercises; double or one-and-a-half spacing is required, because it leaves more room for comments and corrections; leave a 4cm margin on doctors the left hand side, and a 1.5cm margin on the right, again for comments and meaning ease of reading. Ensure that you use at least a 12-point font. Social Constructionist! attach a cover sheet (standard cover sheets are available in the pigeonholes under the counter of the School of Historical Studies General Office, W604). You must tick all the boxes on the reverse side of the cover sheet before signing off under the plagiarism and of hope collusion statement on the front of the sheet. ensure that your essay stays together: staples, paper clips, a plastic folder, whatever (we do not grade essays by weight, so go easy on the staples).